CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Retrospect and Examination

I'm really glad to be where I'm at now. I don't regret my past one bit and I'm glad for the memories, but I'm really glad to be where I am in the present and I look forward to the future. There are friends I miss terribly and love it when I get to see them, but I'm really glad for all the new relationships I've made this year. I'm also glad for the relationships that have been made stronger. Through the last year I have seen the blessing of obedience, I only wish I would have listened sooner. God knows that I didn't want to move without knowing it was completely His will. And now I see it was:) Through it all He has taught me so much and He continues to show me more daily. I pray that we as christians will consecrate our lives to honor Him and show Him we love Him by doing what pleases Him (His commands). That we would lay aside the sins that hold us back and cleave to the life He died to give us. It is never to late to mortify sin (lay it down and repent) and resurrect into new life. He doesn't care how far you've strayed or to what lengths you've gone to continue in your sin He just wants YOU; mind, soul and body. Does not His sacrifice deserve this as recompense?? The hour is at hand, do we want to help in the cause of Christ or hurt it by living unto ourself?

1 comments:

Lighthouse Prayer Line said...

Hi Tina,

Thanks for sharing that with us! We love your
site!! Amen & amen! :)

Hey. If you get the opportunity, would you
mind praying for the prayer requests that are
on our main page?

May the Lord bless you and your family!!

Mark, Lynn, Brooke & Carley Seay
www.LighthousePrayerLine.org

ps - please consider "following" our blog
-or- atleast grab one of our free, linking,
blue buttons. ( see top sidebar at
www.LighthousePrayerLine.org ).

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Visit Us Soon!.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´•